1. Quartz sand filter, activated carbon filter, sodium ion filter, according to customer water quality, SUS 304/316/FRP material can be used as the shell. High welding technology, reasonable diameter design, can be controlled by automatic/semi-automatic valve.
5μm, 1μm PP membrane is used for filtration, and the connection part adopts the company's unique design, which is convenient to disassemble and replace materials, and is beautiful.
RO Reverse osmosis
How the Water Treatment and Bottling Plant Works
1.A semi permeable membrane in a reverse osmosis system only allows certain things to pass through.
2.This membrane passes water easily but also prevents many other contaminants from passing by trapping them.
3.Water is normally on both sides of the membrane, the water on each side has a different concentration of dissolved minerals.
4.The water in the less concentrated solution tries to dilute the more concentrated solution.
5.Water will pass through the membrane from the lower concentration side to the greater concentration side.
6.The osmotic pressure (see diagram) created by the difference in water levels, will counter the diffusion process forming an equilibrium between the two sides.
Water Treatment and Bottling Plant Technical route and flow diagram instructions
The technical route is as following:
Raw tank-->Booster pump -->Quartz sand filter-->activated carbon filter--->Anti-scalant dosing-->Sediment filter-->High pressure pump-->Reverse osmosis desalination device-->Permeate tank
Materials of Construction
Skid Frame: SS304
Membrane Elements:Hydraulics CAP3-8040
Membrane Housings: SS304
Low pressure piping: SS304
High pressure piping: SS304
Pump and Motor
Pump: 304SS vertical multi-stage centrifugal
Motor: TEFC, 380/460 VAC, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz.
8" x 40" High rejection membrane elements
5-micron sediment pre-filter housing
Automatic inlet solenoid valve
Product water conductivity monitor
Operating pressure gauges
Product and concentrate flow meters
Concentrate and recycle flow control valves
Low inlet pressure switch with shutdown alarm
Capacity:500-50000Liter per Hour
USA Brand Hydraulics membrane
SS304 membrane housing
SS304 piping and fitting
Multi-stage SS304 high-pressure centrifugal pump
Schneider,Siemens electronic parts
Nominal Salt Rejection:99.60%
Low inlet pressure switch with shutdown alarm
Option:Ozone generator,UV,Storge tank etc.
Pure water tank
1. Raw water analysis report (provided by customer)
2. <Development of technical conditions for water treatment equipment>JB2932<Specification for water treatment equipment>JB2932
3. <Rubber Lining Equipment Technical Conditions>CD130A16<Specification for rubber lining equipment>CD130A16
4. <Rubber lining equipment design technical regulations>CD130A15<Technical regulation for design of rubber lining equipment>CD130A15
5. <Hygienic standard for bottled drinking water>GB17323<Hygienic standard of bottled purified water for drinking>GB17323
6. <Hygienic standard for bottled drinking water>GB17324< Hygienic standard of bottled purified water for drinking >GB17324
7. Reverse osmosis membrane element manufacturing company (RO Design Guidelines)RO membrane elements manufacturer (RO design guidelines)
The water analysis report should be provided with signature and stamp by user. And it will be the design basis of this project.
Above technical parameters and water quality report which is provided by customer i s the basic data of this prorosal.
Any adjustment to these data,will lead the change of equipment model and configuration.
If the water source used actually has bigger difference from the index in the analysis report for designing the proposal or water source type changes,
other equipment contract will need to be added by the user.
RO membrane capacity test conditions(provided by RO membrane supplier): 2000ppm NaCl,15. 5bar,25ºC,PH8,15% Recovery;
Single-vessel membrane permeate f low may be different, but the deviation won't exceed 7%of the value listed.
When water temperature decreases 10ºC,RO permeate flow will decrease by 10~20%
Nancheng Machinery Co., Ltd. locates in Zhangjiagang city which is close to Shanghai and Wuxi. Our company covers 20,000 square meters. Supported by strong designing & developing facilities and professional technical team, we are of fully capability in research and development, manufacture and after-sale service. We never stop introducing the most advanced packing technology, developing and better our products, focusing on the reliability of overall performance; these ensure us unique competitive advantages.
The main business of our company concentrates on Water Treatment Equipment and packaging products for various commercial fluids, including drinking water, carbonated beverages, juice, tea and alcohols. We are popular with both domestic customers and overseas clients for the reliability and high quality of our products.